We aim to provide our website users with a safe online experience that does not affect your personal life in any way. In this regard, WWW.GTS.TOURS makes every effort to ensure that the information provided by users is used only for purposes known to them and only in strict accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 5669 of 28.12.2011 of the Republic of Georgia.
The terms "personal data", "processing of personal data", "controller", "third party" have the meaning defined in Article 3 of the Law no. 133/2011.
Creating your account on our website and subscribing to our services gives us access to your personal data. WWW.GTS.TOURS receives and records on its servers information relating to the IP address and cookie information of the site requested by you.
The provisions of the Law no. 151/1996 give any user of this website the following rights:
- to be informed (Article 12);
- to access personal data (Article 13);
- to intervene on personal data (Article 14);
- to object (Article 16);
- not to be subject to an individual decision (Article 17);
- to have recourse to justice (Article 18).
All these rights can be exercised by means of a written request, dated, signed and addressed to WWW.GTS.TOURS.
WWW.GTS.TOURS may collect personal data from you, but only with your consent and only if you provide it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your data to be collected, please do not provide it to us.
If, after you have provided us with your data, you wish to have it updated or removed from the database, you can notify us at any time at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of collection/use of personal data
Any information provided by you or on your behalf as a result of using the online services on this website is presumed to be provided only with your express consent and is to be used by WWW.GTS.TOURS only for the purpose:
- to ensure that our website is relevant to your needs;
- to confirm the services you have purchased online and to provide you with additional information about these services;
- to send promotions, offers, advertising and marketing messages about our services or those of our partners by telephone, SMS or other means of communication;
- to make online payments and ensure the security of online transactions by applying anti-fraud filters;
- to invoice the services ordered by you;
- to make online reservations on the website www.gts.tours or WWW.GTS.TOURS partners;
- to register you as a member of the WWW.GTS.TOURS loyalty program;
- to make statistical reports/analysis.
Disclosure and transmission of personal information
Your personal data will not be disclosed by WWW.GTS.TOURS to third parties unless:
- there is your consent for such actions;
- it is necessary to transmit information in order to provide products and services requested by you;
- the information is needed by WWW.GTS.TOURS's partners to improve or facilitate the services or products you request;
- is necessary to protect and defend the proprietary rights of WWW.GTS.TOURS and its websites;
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees, users of products or services, or members of the public;
- there is a legal obligation to provide your personal data to the competent institutions in connection with certain disputes, disputes for which this information is relevant.
WWW.GTS.TOURS has no control over and bears no responsibility for personal information posted by users in public places/spaces belonging to www.gts.tours, such as forums, chats, mailing lists, blogs (existing or future).
In order to provide you with the easiest possible navigation on the www.gts.tours website, WWW.GTS.TOURS uses an Internet browser feature called a `cookie`. Cookies are small files that the browser places on the user's hard drive.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to improve access security;
- to remember user names, passwords and preferences;
- to monitor the visitor's journey through the site and to personalise pages according to the visitor;
- to improve usability and provide you with a better service.
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can ask your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies and to warn you before accepting a cookie from the sites you visit. If you decide not to accept our cookies, you will still be able to access sections of our website that are available to the general public, but you will not be able to view certain information and features on our website designed to enhance your experience on our website.
Please also refer to the Terms and Conditions section which also applies to your access/visit to our website.
Thank you for using WWW.GTS.TOURS services!